You have choices when it comes to the technology you use and the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline.
Information We Collect
Personal Information You Provide Us
If you wish to have access to certain offers on USDoctors.co, including Profiles, Network, Digital Media, Digital Marketing you are required to become a registered user, and to submit the following types of Personal Information to USDoctors.co:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address and location
- Profile Identity Picture
- Specialties and Practices
- NPI Number
Other Optional Information:
We may ask you for additional information about yourself, such as age, country or city, and preferences, and other questions. This information is optional to provide.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Support Team, we may receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents, date and time of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide.
If you work for one of our business partners or preceptors, we will collect your contact details to manage the business relationship.
If you apply for a job with us, we will collect your application information, including your resume and the contact details of your referees, as well as any other information you chose to provide to us in the context of your application.
Personal Information Obtained From Third Parties Social Networks
We may provide you with an opportunity to invite your friends, colleagues, and acquaintances (“Referrals”) to use our site. If you elect to use our referral service for informing a colleague about USDoctors.co, you warrant and represent that you have your Referral’s consent to provide us with his or her information for this purpose and that you will not give us referral information for any person not permitted to use USDoctors.co, including, without limitation a child under the age of 13.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Services
You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please visit these organizations’ opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt-out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies.
You may also wish to refer to
Your mobile operating system should also give you the option to manage your cookies and advertising preferences (this may be found in the “settings” function on your device). If, however, you do not accept cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Services.
How We Use Your Personal Information (Internal and Service-Related Usage)
We use Personal Information for internal and Service-related purposes, including to operate, provide, and maintain the Services.
Analytics and Improving the Service. We and our service providers use Personal Information that we collect on the Services, such as your location and your activities on the platform, to monitor and analyze usage of the Services and to improve and enhance the Services.
Communications. We may contact you (i) for customer-service or technical-support purposes, or (ii) to send you (a) information about topics or content that we think may interest you, or (b) updates about the latest developments or features on the platform.
In the future, we also may send push notifications to your device and periodic communications to the email address you provide to us if you subscribe to receive such notifications and communications.
Advertising. We and our advertising partners may use your Personal Information, including your location and your activities on the Service to facilitate the delivery of advertisements.
Tailored Content. We may use your Personal Information to provide you with personalized services, content, offers, and recommendations. For example, we may analyze your listening history to recommend similar content that we think would be of particular interest to you, send you tailored recommendations based on your location or send you personalized marketing communications based on Personal Information we have collected about you.
Aggregate Data. We may de-identify and aggregate information collected through the Services for statistical analysis and other lawful purposes.
Business Partners. We may use your personal information to manage our business relationships, including:
- with whom we jointly offer products and services;
- with whom we have entered into an agreement that provides for the disclosure, sale, lease, or license of your Information; or
- to facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer on behalf of said future Business Partner.
We process your Personal Information to evaluate your job application.
We may use your Personal Information to enforce our Terms of Service, to defend our legal rights, to comply with our legal obligations and internal policies. If you are located in the European Economic Area, we only process your Personal Information based on a valid legal ground, including when:
- You have consented to the use of your Personal Information, for example, to receive electronic marketing communications;
- We need your Personal Information to provide you with the Services, including for account registration, to respond to your inquiries, or for customer support;
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information; or
- We or a third party, have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to personalize our services and provide you with tailored content, conduct business analytics, and otherwise improve the safety, security, and performance of our Services. We only rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We disclose Personal Information that we collect about you in the context of the Services to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may share Personal Information about you with our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- We may share Personal Information about you with our third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, payment processing, data analysis, information technology, and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, online advertising, auditing, and other services.
- We do not sell your Personal Information and only share it with third-party service providers to operate our Services.
- We may share your Personal Information with our service providers that provide user support and perform other business operations on our behalf, under our instructions and in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data. For example, we may partner with other companies to provide you support services, authentication services, prevent fraud on our Services, surveys, perform analytics, maintain the accuracy of our databases, fulfill your product purchases, and administer your rewards or payments.
- We will not sell your Personal Information, but we may rent, sell, and share other information that cannot be used to identify you with merchant partners, third parties, or affiliates.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information about our advertising and marketing practices and those of the third party advertising partners, please see the “Personal Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Services” section above.
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- We may use and disclose aggregate information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose.
Third-Party Services and Links
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Information in our possession.
Your Rights and Choices
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. You may also opt-out from receiving commercial email from us by sending your request to us by email at admin@USDoctors.co. Please be aware that, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you may continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Services.
European Privacy Rights
Depending on your country and, in particular, if you are located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, you may have the following additional rights:
- Request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, to restrict or to object to the processing of your Personal Information, to have the information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or to exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company.
- You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work, or where an incident took place.
- Withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your Personal Information, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
California Privacy Rights
Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may exercise these rights by contacting us as specified below.
International Cross-Border Data Transfer
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident you may request a notice from us describing what categories of personal information (if any) we have shared with third parties, including our corporate affiliates, for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. You may request such notice once a year and free of charge. To request a notice, please contact USdoctors.co as provided in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy and indicate in the email subject line “California Shine The Light Request” so that we can process your request. Please include your mailing address, state of residence, and email address with your request.